Wednesday, July 30, 2014

About Beatrice (A Perfect Dream)

It seems like there has been some confusion about the content of A Perfect Dream, so I want to make this very clear: I read just about everything. I write lesbian erotica, about women who, if they don't do so in the beginning, will identify as lesbians in the end. I'm fond of stories about a late awakening.

Beatrice might seem selfish at first, but she's also trapped in a loveless (and sexless) marriage. Her hunger for sensation, experience, excess is a partly due to her impossible situation. She knows what she wants, but she can't envision a life in which she pursues it openly. That's the set-up. The story focuses on her erotic journey and, eventually, an encounter which will lead her to an unexpected discovery.

In case you were worried: There is no M/F sex in this book. It's unlikely I ever go there. I promise.

So if you like a steamy read, ladies only, F/F with a bit of F/F/F fun...go for it. It's only 99cts all through August.

Amazon US

Amazon UK

and everywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment